Monday, June 14, 2010

 Simply Sweet Scooter

This little pretty thing just turned eight!!!
We baptize children after they turn eight in our faith.
My cousin Paula made Scooter this perfectly precious little white dress for Scooter to wear that day.
How cute is the back of this dress!?!?
Let's take a closer look…
Simply adorable! 
Eyelet, ruffles, and a hint of pink...lovely.

A few things  about my Scooter I love…
She is kind.
She is a little mother.
She is dedicated to what ever she decides to do.
She's compassionate and thoughtful.
She is happy, independent and loyal.
She is a dancer, a tumbler and a soccer player.
She likes to play board games and read books.
She loves most foods, but doesn't care for peanut butter.
She loves soup, salad and sandwiches the most.
She makes lists, she's 1,000 times more organized than her mother. 
She's eager to please.  
She giggles and giggles and then giggles a little more.
She has a big smile… 
that is currently filled with teeth that are quite large and screaming for a visit to an orthodontist.
She is sweet spirited.
She is now eight years old.
Oh, how I wish I could freeze time.
I love this little lassie.  I'm so proud of her.  Every time I look at her I can't believe I get to be her mom.  
I'm one blessed gal.

8 comments:

  1. Oh, happy birthday and baptism! Just the other night I was looking through my wedding pictures and there is one of her peeking around your legs at the photographer. She's grown up from an adorable toddler to a beautiful young lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is just fabulous. Love the fabric flower in her hair too. I couldn't agree more about freezing time. Hope her baptism day was a peaceful day she will remember her whole life through.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to your daughter! She looks absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is beautiful! You are justifiably proud!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6/16/2010

    I love that dress. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful girl! That dress is so fun and different. I love it :) She is darling!

    <3

    Risa

    ReplyDelete
  7. My youngest LDS sister is turning 8 in January! I can't believe how fast time flies! What a great party and the most adorable baptism dress!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like a giant blog tip jar. Not necessary, but they sure make me feel good. Thanks for your thoughts!